8.19.2014

Gluten and Sugar Splurge

It's hard to know whether to file this under Celebration, Reward, Rebellion, or Self-Sabotage.
Probably all four, in that order.

chocolate chip cookies dipped in nutella

Because of mold avoidance, I am able to eat gluten again.

The hypoglycemia seems much reduced by avoidance as well.
After acupuncture today I was able to wander around a grocery store.

As a result, this was dessert tonight. --->









Edited to add:
 I've been, um, "testing" glutenous foods here and there to make sure it's the case that after like 6 years of being made sick by gluten I can suddenly eat it without consequence again.


The main thing that sucked was always having to read every single tiny ingredient and grill anyone who ever brought me food about what was in it....
But there were a couple foods I really missed. So I'm "testing" those.

I just now remembered PIZZA. Holy shit, I've had pizza one time in 6 or 7 years. (It was gluten-free. It was not good.)  OMG, I wonder if there's a pizza place close enough that they would deliver to the ole' cabin.
This is the yummiest mold avoidance symptom change, for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment