5.10.2014

fun with mold avoidance


ME :  Once I get all my stuff out of this deathtrap apartment, I'll feel much better about things in general. I'll be able to rest and focus on a future. I'm getting good at stuff like decontamination protocols, so that's good. As soon as I leave here I have to shower and change clothes so I don't contaminate the hotel room, for instance.

J : So you have to run from here to the car naked?


ME : No, we can assume the car is pretty well contaminated too. The streaking takes place at the hotel; I have to run from the car to the hotel room naked.


J : Ah, right.

2 comments:

  1. Just call it performance art, if the polizai take an interest in the proceedings.

    For some reason, don't laugh, I think that mask would look awesome with a rastafarian knit cap.

    ReplyDelete